Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has brought to its customers ‘Jadoo Box’ – a device that gives uninterrupted connectivity on wired DSL as well as backup wireless.
Introduced in three packages, the ‘Jadoo Box’ gives commercial and residential customers unlimited and uninterrupted Internet connectivity through a combination of DSL and EVO Nitro bundled together. This comes with unlimited voice connectivity that customers can enjoy through this Jadoo device.
Jadoo Box comes with:
- DSL Internet
- An EVO Nitro USB device as backup.
- Free On-Net calls from PTCL to PTCL and to Vfone
Jadoo Box Features
- Internet connectivity with default DSL and an EVO as backup connection
- Multiple Users at home can access internet simultaneously through a single connection
- Integrate your IP telephony with value added features
- Works as Ethernet switch that enables you build residential LAN
- Built-in Wi-Fi access – to provide wireless connectivity for multiple home users
- Auto switchover between your primary and backup connectivity
“PTCL’s Jadoo Box will capitalize on the uninterrupted connectivity needs of our valued customers,” said Senior Executive Vice President Commercial, Naveed Saeed. “This cutting-edge new product providing limitless connectivity will firmly establish PTCL as the only integrated telecom solutions company of Pakistan.”
Commending the PTCL ‘Jadoo Box’ brand team for their latest innovative accomplishment, Mr. Saeed said that it will be a new landmark in building PTCL’s unparalleled reliability for providing uninterrupted connectivity to all of its customers nation-wide.