- Your phone's USB drivers should be installed
- Android SDK Download it as zip and extract/place in C drive.
- USB Debugging on phone enabled (Settings\Applications\Development\USB debugging)
- You’ll need to have superuser permissions installed on your phone. This can normally be obtained by rooting your device then installing a custom ROM
How To Remove the 100 SMS Per Hour Limit
1. Open the command prompt
2. Copy and paste the following command into command prompt and press Enter key. This will navigate to your Android SDK folder in C drive and output will beC:\Android\platform-tools>
3. Once you’ve navigated there, enter the following commands, one per line. Do not enter anything in red, this is for informational purposes, and what will display on your command prompt as output.
C:\Android\platform-tools> adb shell
# sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
SQLite version 3.5.9
Enter “.help” for instructions
sqlite> INSERT INTO gservices (name, value) VALUES(‘sms_outgoing_check_interval_ms’, 0);
INSERT INTO gservices (name, value) VALUES(‘sms_outgoing_check_interval_ms’, 0);
Above command will completelty remove the limit.
Zero in (‘sms_outgoing_check_interval_ms’, 0) means that No limit. You can change the zero to something, for example 500 to make 500 SMS sending limit per hour. Command with 500 should be (‘sms_outgoing_check_interval_ms’, 500)
Reboot your phone after executing above commands to make new SMS limit work for you.