Samsung recently launched Samsung Galaxy Note – the first tablet and smart-phone hybrid.
In continuation of the successful activities at the global level, Samsung Galaxy Note Studio is now being organized in Pakistan, where the enthusiasts can experience its fascinating features.
The event will continue at the Mall of Lahore from 23rd to 25th March, 2012 and at Park Towers Karachi from 30th March to 1st April 2012.
The Galaxy Note provides unmatched ease in capturing those “big ideas” using Samsung’s sophisticated inpen-input technology – the “S pen”, which accurately digitizes sketches, artworks and handwritten text.
At the Galaxy Note Studio, skillful artists and sketchers will draw free caricatures of the participants, using the revolutionary “Caricature” feature in the smart-phone. These caricatures will also be printed onto T-shirts & Mugs and presented to the participants as souvenirs.
Samsung Pakistan’s Managing Director, Mr. John Park said; “The Samsung Galaxy Note was designed by observing “How consumers generate ideas” as they take cues from their environment and capture them through images, designs and text. These bright ideas can now be captured swiftly and shared from anywhere.
The Galaxy Note runs on a 1.4 GHz Dual Core processor that allows seamless multi-tasking between apps. It also features 1 GB of RAM coupled with 16 GB internal storage (32GB variant also available). Its 5.3 inch HD Super AMOLED full-touch screen, comes with an 8 Mega-Pixel camera for and video (285 Pixels per inch) and high-speed wireless connectivity with HSPA+. It is light and handy weighing only 175 grams.
Here are full specs of Galaxy Note:
Network: HSPA+ up to 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100, 4G LTE, EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Processor: 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Display: 5.3” WXGA (1280 x 800) screen, HD Super AMOLED
- Platform: Android™ 2.3(Gingerbread)
- Main(Rear) : 8 MP with LED Flash / Front : 2 MP
- Video: 1080p Full HD video recording & playback
- Recording: 1080p@24~30fps/
- Playback: 1080p@30fps
- Codec: MPEG4/ H.263/ H.264/ DivX, WMV, VC-1
- Multi Input: Full touch, + S Pen (Advanced smart pen)
- Bluetooth® technology v 3.0 + HS
- USB 2.0 HOST
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Digital compass, Proximity, Barometer,Light
- Storage: 16/32GB Internal memory + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Standard battery, Li-on 2,500 mAh
- Standby Time: Up to 960 h
- Talk time: Up to 26 h 10 min
- Price: Galaxy Note is priced at around Rs. 55,000 in Pakistan