After announcing 10 winners for Toyota Corolla XLI cars, Ufone has straight away announced Shahcar 2 offer with 20 Suzuki Swift cars to be given away through lucky draw.
Any Ufone customers who will use Rs. 200 between April 10th to May 31st will automatically qualify for the lucky draw to win a Suzuki Swift car.
Hence, all you have to do is to load Rs. 200 and consume this credit before May 31st, 2012, that’s it.
Please note that Rs. 200 consumption will give you once entry in lucky draw. If you consume more balance, such as Rs. 600 – it will enable you with three entries in the lucky draw and so on.
Terms & Conditions:
- The winners will be contacted by Ufone itself via call from ‘333’ number or via an SMS from ‘Ufone’ ID
- Please do not entertain any calls or SMS asking for credit transfer or balance load/share to win the prize. Ufone will not be responsible for any loss that may occur due to any such activities
- The duration of this offer is from 10th April 2012 to 31st May 2012
- For this offer customers have to consumer a minimum balance of Rs.200 including taxes
- This offer is for all new, MNP and existing Prepaid and Postpay customers
- Ufone employees, their family members and employees of related organizations cannot be a part of this lucky draw
- Lucky draw will take place in the first week of June 2012
- Ufone’s decision(s) related to the lucky draw will be deemed final
- Prizes can be availed from specific service centers
- To avail the prize it is mandatory that the SIM is in your name
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred in any situation
- The car given as prize will be Swift DLX, the color of which may vary from the pictures shown
- Car delivery is dependent on the delivery schedule of the manufacturing company
- All documentation and expenses pertaining to the registration of the prize car will be the winner’s responsibility
- Ufone keeps the rights to advertise the winners
- Terms and conditions apply, which can be changed
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies
- Terms and condition apply
- Using SIM without proper documentation is a crime – PTA